Friday, March 02, 2007

Good evening

Sometimes I am shy or I am afraid, but when the LORD show me things through HIS word, HE give me power and peace about it. In the Bible GOD use older people, young people, all ages.

" But the LORD said to me. " For you shall go to all to whom I send you, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of there faces. For I am with you to deliver you" Jeremiah 1 : 7 - 8

O LORD it is amazing that YOU show me this verses. Since last week I have a cold and it is 3 days now that I can't speak, I lost my voice. I love you FATHER for YOUR amazing ways YOU speak to us, for YOUR amazing Grace.

I love to be with YOU LORD
In JESUS Name
With love
Christie

Bonsoir

Quequefois je suis timide, ou quelquefois j'ai peur, mais lorsque le SEIGNEUR me montre au travers de sa parole certaine chose, il me donne une force et une paix en moi . Dans la Bible DIEU utilise des personnes agees, des jeunes gens , des gens de tout age .

" Et l'ETERNEL me dit :
Car tu iras vers tous ceux contre qui je t'enverrai , et TU declareras tout ce que je t'ordonnerai .
Ne les crains pas; car je suis avec toi pour te delivrer . " Jeremie 1 : 7 - 8

O SEIGNEUR c'est etonnant que TU me montre ces versets. Depuis la semaine derniere , J'ai attrape froid et depuis 3 jours je ne peu pas parler j'ai perdu ma voix. Je t'aime SEIGNEUR pour les facons etonnantes dont TU nous parle et pour ton immense Grace .

J'aime etre avec TOI SEIGNEUR
Au Nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie