Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Good morning

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud."
1 Corinthians 13 : 4
' Find rest, O my soul, in GOD alone; my hope comes from HIM. "
Psalm 62 : 5

The world is so busy, but even with that world we live in , I want to take a quiet time with YOU LORD , to be and receive from YOU what I need for the day.

" Create in me a clean heart, O GOD, and renew a steadfast spirit within me . "
Psalm 51 : 10

Thank you FATHER for being in YOUR Presence
In JESUS Name
With love
Christie

Bonjour

" L'amour est patient, l'amour est serviable, il n'est pas envieux; l'amour ne se vante pas, il ne s'enfle pas d'orgueil. " 1 Corinthiens 13 : 4

" Oui, mon ame, fais silence devant DIEU! Car de LUI vient mon esperance. "
Psaumes 62 : 6

Le monde est tellement occupe, mais meme dans ce monde ou l'on vie, je veux avoir un moment seul avec TOI SEIGNEUR . D'etre et recevoir de TOI ce dont j'ai besoin pour la journee.

" O DIEU! cree en moi un coeur pur, renouvelle en moi un esprit bien dispose. "
Psaumes 51 : 12

Merci PERE d'etre en TA Presence
Au Nom de JESUS
Avec Amour
Christie