Thursday, March 29, 2007

Good morning

I am preparing and writing my book and all the memories are coming back, memories that I could not think about for years, some were very good, and some were very, very painful to me.
I think it is very good to go sometimes in the past. It helps me to go in the future with a secure and mature way.
Thank you LORD for being with me through that journey, for the wonderful people YOU brought into my life, and for the people YOU still bring. Thank you for my children and grandchildren .

" I will never leave you or forsake you " Joshua 1 : 5

" Be strong and of a good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your GOD is with you wherever you go. " Joshua 1 : 9

Thank you FATHER , YOUR Presence have so much love and power. Thank you LORD
In JESUS name
With love
Christie

Bonjour

En ecrivant mon livre , toutes mes memoires me revienent, des memoires dont je ne voulais pas penser pendant des annees, certaines etaient tres bonnes mais certaines m'ont fais enormement de peines. Finallement, je pense que c'est bien d'aller quelquefois dans le passe. Cela donne en moi une securite et une maturite.
Je TE remercie SEIGNEUR d'etre avec moi pendant ce trajet, et pour les gens merveilleux que TU a amenes dans ma vie , et que TU amenes encore .Merci pour mes enfants et mes petits enfants.

" Je ne te delaisserai pas, je ne t'abandonnerai pas. " Josue 1 : 5

" Fortifie-toi et prends courage? Ne t'effraie pas et ne t'epouvante pas, car l'ETERNEL, ton DIEU, est avec toi partout ou tu iras. " Josue 1 : 9

Merci PERE, Ta presence a tellement d'amour et de puissance. Merci SEIGNEUR.
Au Nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie