Monday, March 12, 2007

Good morning

Being with YOU LORD is precious to me. Having to take decisions who will influence my life are very important

" The LORD is my sheperd I shall not want. HE makes me to lie down in green pastures; HE leads me beside the still waters. HE restores my soul; HE leads me in the path of righteousness for HIS name's sake. " Psalm 23 : 1 - 2 - 3

With YOU LORD I am never lost.

"I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with MY righteous right hand. "
Isaiah 41 : 10

Thank you LORD JESUS
In JESUS name
With love
Christie

Bonjour

Lorsque je dois prendre une decision importante qui influencera ma vie, cela est tres important pour moi d'etre avec TOI SEIGNEUR .

" L'ERTERNEL est mon Berger : Je ne manquerai de rien. Il me fait reposer dans de verts paturages. Il me dirige pres des eaux paisibles. Il restaure mon ame. Il me conduit dans les sentiers de la justice. A cause de sont NOM. " Psaumes 23 : 1 - 2 - 3

Avec TOI SEIGNEUR je ne suis jamais perdu.

"JE te fortifie, JE viens a ton secours, JE te soutiens de MA droite Victorieuse. " Esaie 40 : 10

Merci SEIGNEUR JESUS
Au Nom de JESUS
Avec Amour
Christie