Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Good morning

Yesterday I went with my daughter and son in law to see my grandson celebrate Easter in his nursery school.
I was so touch to see him at this young age with his little friends singing JESUS love little children.
As we were coming back home , I heard my grandson saying , I want to go in daddy's car. I thought his daddy was a long way in front of us, but he trust his father will stop to take him in his car, no matter how far his father was.
At that same moment my daughter call on her sell phone, and we saw from far the daddy turn on a little street and wait for us to arrive . My grandson went from a car to another. It show me how the faith and trust of a little child is.

" At that time the disciples came to JESUS and asked " Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven."
HE called a little child and had him stand among them.
And said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of GOD. And whoever welcome a little child like this in my name welcomes ME."
Matthew 18 : 2

LORD Help us to come to YOU, have faith and trust YOU like a child. Thank you LORD, for YOUR immense love.
In JESUS NAME
With love
Christie

Bonjour

Hier je suis alle avec ma fille et mon gendre voir mon petit-fils celebrer Paques dans sa petite ecole.
J'etais tellement touche de le voir si jeune avec ces petits amis chanter " JESUS aime les petits enfants " .
Pendant notre retour a la maison, j'ai entendu mon petit-fils dire " Je veux aller dans la voiture de papa." Je pensais que son pere etait tres loin devant nous.Mais il a pense que son pere s'arretera pour le prendre dans sa voiture quelque soit la distance.
Au meme moment, ma fille a appelle sur son telephone portable, et on a vu de loin le papa s'arreter dans une petite rue et attendre notre arrivee . Mon petit-fils est alle d'une voiture a une autre. Cela m'a montre comment est la foi et la croyance d'un petit enfant.

" A ce moment, les disciples s'approcherent de JESUS et dirent : Qui donc est le plus grand dans le royaume des cieux?
Alors JESUS appela un petit enfant , le placa au milieu d'eux et dit ;
En verite je vous le dis, si vous ne vous convertissez et si vous ne devenez comme les petits enfants, vous n'entrerez point dans le royaume des cieux .
C'est pourquoi quiconque se rendra humble comme ce petit enfant sera le plus grand dans le royaume des cieux.
Et quiconque recoit en mon nom un petit enfant comme celui-ci, me recoit moi-meme. Matthieu 18 : 1 a 5

Aide nous SEIGNEUR de venir vers TOI, d'avoir la foi et la croyance en TOI comme un enfant.
Merci pour TON amour immense .
Au Nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie