Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Good morning

Last week I was in a store, and on the microphone I heared that a little girl was lost. I saw everybody discretely looking around them. My heart was tight, I came to YOU LORD and ask for that little girl to be found.As I went to the register to pay for my purchase, I heared that the little girl was found . Thank you LORD that the little girl was found. It show me also how much YOU love us and YOU don't want to lose us.

"My sheep listen to My voice; I know them, and they follow ME. I give them Eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of MY hand. My FATHER, who has given them to ME, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of MY FATHER's hand. I and the FATHER are one. " John 10 : 27 to 30

Thank YOU LORD for that security we have in YOU, with YOU we are never lost. Thank you so much LORD for YOUR forgiveness.
In JESUS Name
With love
Christie

Bonjour

La semaine derniere j'etais dans un magasin et j'ai entendu par le micophone qu'une petite fille etait perdue. Discretement tout le monde regardait autour d'eux. Mon coeur etait serre Tout de suite je suis venu a TOI SEIGNEUR TE demander pour que cette petite fille soit retrouvee. Au moment d'aller payer mes achats, j'ai entendu que la petite fille a etait retrouve. Merci SEIGNEUR que cette petite fille a ete retrouve. Cela m'a montre aussi combien TU nous aime et que TU ne veux pas nous perdre.

" Mes brebis entendent MA voix. MOI, JE les connais, et elles me suivent. JE leur donne la vie eternelle; elles ne periront jamais, et personne ne les arrachera de MA Main. MON PERE, qui ME les a donnees, est plus grand que tous; et personne ne peut les arracher de la main du PERE. MOI et le PERE, nous sommes un . " Jean 10 : 27 a 30

Merci SEIGNEUR pour la securitee que nous avons en TOI. Avec TOI nous ne sommes jamais perdus . Nous TE remercions tellement pour TON Pardon

Au Nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie