Thursday, March 15, 2007

Good morning

LORD, when I was young I never thought YOU were so loving and forgiven. As I came and ask YOU in my life, I grew each day closer to YOU. I find someone who love me so deeply and help me to become the person I am today. Through pain and suffering , YOU carry me LORD and show me the way to go, YOU help me through confusion, discouragement, doubt, not being secure, fear. YOU show me so much that joy and peace are with me, and I have no regrets , not at all, on the contrary I am so happy I entrusted my life in YOU LORD.

" So GOD created man in HIS own image; in the image of GOD HE created him male and female HE created them. Then GOD bless them, and said to them, be fruitful and multiply " Genesis 1 : 27 - 28

" But those who wait on the LORD shall renew there strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. "
Isaiah 40 : 31

YOU created us in YOUR own image, I am so happy I entrusted my life in YOU. Thank you FATHER.
In JESUS Name
With love
Christie

Bonjour

Lorsque j'etais jeune, je ne pensais pas que ton amour et ton pardon etait si grand. Quand je t'es
demande de venir dans ma vie, j'ai grandis pres de TOI. J'ai trouve quelqu'un qui m'a aime tres profondement et m'a aide a devenir la personne que je suis aujourd'hui. Au travers de la peine, de la souffrance, TU m'as portes SEIGNEUR et m'a montre le chemin, TU m'as aide au travers de la confusion, le decouragement, le doute, n'ayant pas confiance en moi, la peur. TU m'a tellement apporte que la joie et la paix sont avec moi , et je n'ai aucun regrets, non aucun au contraire je suis tellement heureuse SEIGNEUR de t'avoir confie ma vie.

" DIEU crea l'homme a SON Image: Il le crea a l'image de DIEU, homme et femme IL les crea. DIEU les benit et DIEU leur dit: soyez feconds, multipliez-vous" Genese 1 : 27 - 28

" Mais ceux qui esperent en L'ETERNEL renouvellent ( leur) force. Ils prennent leur vol comme les aigles; Ils courent et ne se lassent pas. Ils marchent et ne se fatiguent pas. "
Esaie 40 : 31

Merci DIEU de nous avoir cree a TON Image. Je suis tellement heureuse PERE de t'avoir confie ma vie
Au Nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie