Thursday, February 01, 2007

Good morning

It is very cold outside, but I don't have to go outside. LORD YOU bless me,with a home and heat, I have also food and water, I have clothes, physically I have everything I need.
YOU also give me everything I need for my soul, my spirit and my heart. I don't have to be in the cold within myself. YOU keep me warm in YOUR love, in YOUR presence and protection. Each day YOU show me through YOUR word the true life who come from within, and YOU take care of me .

" I have hidden YOUR word in my heart that I may not sin against YOU. " 119 : 11
" Come to ME, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take MY yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls . For MY yoke is easy and MY burden is light. " Matthew 11 : 28 - 29

Thank you LORD JESUS for saving me from my sins, for showing me the way. YOU are here with us if we open our heart to YOU.YOU are here. Thank you FATHER.
In JESUS name
With love
Christie

Bonjour

Dehors il fait tres froid, je n'ai pas besoin d'aller dehors. SEIGNEUR TU m'a benis avec une maison qui est chauffee, Jai aussi de la nourriture et de l'eau, J'ai des vetements, physiquement J'ai tout ce que j'ai besoin.
TU me donne aussi tout ce que j'ai besoin pour mon ame, mon esprit et mon coeur.Je n'ai pas a avoir froid et etre perdue en moi meme. TU me garde dans la chaleur de TON amour , dans ta presence et TA protection. Chaque jour TU me montre la verite, la vrai vie qui est profondement en moi meme, et TU prend soin de moi.

" Je serre TA promesse dans mon coeur, afin de ne pas pecher contre TOI. " Psaumes 119 : 11

" Venez a moi vous tous qui etes fatigues et charges, et je vous donnerai du repos. Prenez mon joug sur vous et recevez mes instructions, car je suis doux et humble de coeur, et vous trouverez du repos pour vos ames .
Car mon joug est aise, et mon fardeau leger. " Matthieu 11 : 28 - 29

Merci SEIGNEUR JESUS de m'avoir sauvee de mes peches , de me montrer le chemin, TU es avec nous que si nous t'ouvrons notre coeur. TU es la. Merci PERE
Au nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie