Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Good morning

" Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain. " Psalm 127 : 1

" But each one should be careful how he builds. For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid , which is JESUS CHRIST . " 1 Corinthians 3 : 10

Thank you LORD for YOUR presence, as my website is coming up, I want to thank my daughter and son in law, for their help and support in different areas, for my son and daughter in law for their support and encouragement they give me each time I needed, for the support of my church and their prayers, for HG Media who are building my website with talent, and I receive also hepl with my french.
O LORD I needed help everywhere , I understood that we all needed each other, with simplicity and humbleness, and YOU chose for each one of us to serve YOU. First it start deep in my heart alone with YOU LORD.

LORD I thought about how YOU bring YOUR help through all of us for YOUR purpose and YOUR Glory. Everything is done on YOUR time , YOU chose the day that website will be on, YOU chose the people to be part of it .
Sometimes it was very difficult emotionally to write the memories of my past. But I new I had to do it .

Thank you FATHER for the people YOU bring in my life, in the past in the present and in the future, bless them in there life and in the purpose YOU have for them to glorify YOU.

I belong to YOU LORD for YOUR purpose and Glory, in the good moments and in the sad and difficult moments .
Thank you FATHER for giving me life
In JESUS name with love
Christie

Bonjour

" Si l'ETERNEL ne batit la maison, ceux qui la batissent travaillent en vain . " Psaumes 127 : 1

" Mais que chacun prenne garde a la maniere dont il batit dessus. Car personne ne peut poser un autre fondement que celui qui a ete pose, savoir JESUS CHRIST. " 1 Corinthiens 3 : 10

Merci SEIGNEUR pour ta presence , comme mon site va apparaitre, Je veux remercier ma fille et mon gendre pour leurs aide et support dans mes differents besoins qu'ils m'ont donnes , pour mon fils et ma belle fille pour leur support et encouragement qu'ils m'ont donnes lorsque J'en avais besoin, pour le support de mon eglise et leurs prieres, pour HG Media qui a construit mon site avec talent, je recois aussi de l'aide en francais.
O SEIGNEUR j'ai besoin d'aide partout, j'ai compris que nous avons tous besoin les uns des autres, avec simplicite et un coeur humble. TU choisis pour chacun de nous comment te servir. Tout commence profondement dans mon coeur seule avec TOI SEIGNEUR.

SEIGNEUR je pensais,TU ammenes TON aide au travers de nous selon TON dessein et pour TA Gloire. Toutes choses sont faites en TON temps, TU choisis le jour ou ce site va appaitre, TU choisis les personnes qui en font partie .
Quelquefois emotionelement c'etait tres difficile d'ecrire les memoires de mon passe, mais Je savais profondement en moi que je devais le faire.
Merci SEIGNEUR pour les personnes que tu as apportees dans ma vie ,pour le passe , pour le present et pour le futur. Benis les selon le dessein que tu as pour eux pour te glorifier.

Ma vie t'appartient SEIGNEUR selon ton dessein pour te glorifier dans les bons moments et les moments tristes et difficiles
Merci SEIGNEUR de m'avoir donne la vie
Au nom de JESUS avec amour
Christie