Friday, January 26, 2007

Good afternoon

As I am getting older, I realize how precious life is. How important is to accompliash what I was born for. I make choices, and have to live with.

" May the GOD who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow CHRIST JESUS, so that with one heart and mouth you may glorify the GOD and FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST . Accept on another, then, just as CHRIST accepted you in order to bring Praises to GOD. " Romans15 : 5 - 6

Thank you LORD, YOU always bring love into my heart and calm my worries from that I Praise YOU LORD, I love to be with YOU .

In JESUS name
With love
Christie


Bonjour

En prenant de l'age, je realise que la vie est tres precieuse. Combien il est important, pour moi d' accomplir pour ce que je suis ne . Je fais un choix et je dois vivre avec.

" Que DIEU de la patienc et de la consolation vous donne d'avoir une meme pensee les uns a l'egard des autres selon le CHRIST JESUS, afin que d'un commun accord, d'une seule voix, vous glorifiez le DIEU et le PERE de notre SEIGNEUR JESUS CHRIST .
Faites-vous mutuellement bon accueil, comme CHRIST vous a accueillis, pour la gloire de DIEU"
Romains 15 : 5 - 6

Merci SEIGNEUR , TU m'apportes toujours l'amour dans mon coeur et calme mes inquietudes et de la je te Loue SEIGNEUR. J'aime etre avec TOI .
Au Nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie