Thursday, January 18, 2007

Good afternoon

As I was writing the biography of my brother Theo Sarapo, I was thinking of the people I loved and love in my life. Faces came to my mind and it warm my heart. I continue to think about these peoples, and I thank you FATHER for them.

" Oh, give thanks to the LORD! Call upon HIS Name; make known HIS deeds among the peoples! Sing to HIM sing psalms to HIM; talk of all HIS wondrous works! Glory in HIS Holy Name; let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the LORD! Seek the LORD and HIS strength; seek HIS face evermore! " Psalm 105 : 1- 2 - 3 - 4

I am so happy to be with YOU LORD, YOUR face is love, YOU keep me in YOUR arms forever. I love you LORD .

" The ETERNAL is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. "
Deuteronomy 33 : 27

" It is GOD who arm me with strength, and makes my way perfect. " Psalm18 : 32

Thank you LORD, forever I thank you

In JESUS Name
With love
Christie


Bonjour

Pendant que j'ecrivais la biographie de mon frere Theo Sarapo , je pensais au personnes que j'ai aimes dans ma vie et a ceux que j'aime. Leurs visages sont venus a mon esprit et cela m'a rechauffe le coeur. Je te remercie SEIGNEUR d'avoir apporte ces personnes dans ma vie.

" Celebrez L'ETERNEL, invoquez SON Nom! Faites connaitre parmi les peuples ses hauts faits! Chantez pour LUI, psalmodiez (psaumes) en SON( Honneur)!
Reflechissez a toutes ses merveilles! Glorifiez-vous de SON Saint Nom! Que le coeur de ceux qui cherchent L'ETRENEL se rejouisse! Recherchez L'ETERNEL et SA Force, Cherchez continuellement sa face ! " Psaumes 105 : 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Je suis tellement contente d'etre avec TOI SEIGNEUR TON visage est amour, TU me garde dans TES bras pour toujours. Je t'aime SEIGNEUR.

" Le DIEU d'Eternite est un refuge, sous (TOI se trouvent) des bras Eternels; "
Deuteronome 33 : 27

" Car qui est DIEU, si ce n'est L'ETERNEL, et qui est un rocher, si ce n'est notre DIEU? C'est DIEU qui me ceint de force et qui rend parfait mon chemin. " Psaume 18 : 32 - 33

Merci SEIGNEUR, pour toujours je te remercie
Au Nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie