Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Good morning

I love you and have faith in YOU LORD and trust YOU in everything, I thank you for giving me all theses. Thank you for YOUR Grace, YOU increase my love faith and trust in YOU. YOU give it to me, YOU give YOUR grace to all of us, to all who want to receive it.

" As many as I love , I rebuke and chasten . Therefore be zealous and repent. Behold I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears MY voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with me . To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with ME on MY throne, as I also overcame and sat down with MY FATHER on HIS throne. HE who as an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. " Revelation 3 : 19 to 22

" Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers through whom you believed, as the LORD gave to each one ? I planted Apollos watered but GOD give the increase. So then neither he who plants is anything, nor he whop waters, but GOD who gives the increase. Now he who plants and he who waters are one, and each one will receive his own reward according to his own labor. "
1Corinthians 3 : 5 - 8

" Be still, and know that I am GOD ; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! " Psalm46 : 10

Thank you FATHER I pray that we all repent and come to YOU to hear YOU clearly. Thank you for YOUR word . Thank you for loving us and being so patient with us. YOUR Love Wisdom and Patience are Holy. Thank you for YOUR Love, for being forever with us .
I love you FATHER
In JESUS name
With love
Christie


Bonjour

Je T'aime et j'ai la foi en TOI SEIGNEUR et crois en TOI pour tout, je te remercie de me donner tout ca . Merci pour TA Grace, tu me l'a donnee, TU la donne a nous tous , a nous tous qui veulent la recevoir.

" MOI, je reprends et JE corrige tous ceux que J'aime. Aie donc du zele et repens-toi!
Voici: JE me tiens a la porte et JE frappe. Si quelqu'un entend ma voix et ouvre la porte, J'entrerai chez lui, JE souperai avec lui et lui avec MOI .
Le vainqueur, JE le ferai asseoir avec MOI sur MON Trone, comme MOI J'ai vaincu et me suis assis avec MON PERE sur SON Trone .
Que celui qui a des oreilles ecoute ce que l'Esprit dit aux Eglises!" Apocalypse 3 : 19 a 22

" N'etes-vous pas des hommes? Qu'est-ce donc qu'Apollos, et qu'est-ce que PAUL? Des serviteurs, par le moyen desquels vous avez cru, selon que le SEIGNEUR l'a donne a chacun.
J'ai plante, Apollos a arrose, mais DIEU a fait croitre.
Ainsi, ce n'est pas celui qui plante qui est quelque chose, ni celui qui arrose, mais DIEU qui fait croitre.
Celui qui plante et celui qui arrose ne font qu'un, et chacun recevra sa propre recompense selon son propre labeur. " 1 Corinthiens 3 : 5 to 8

" Arretez, et reconnaissez que je suis DIEU :
JE domine sur les nations, JE domine sur la terre.-" Psaumes 46 : 11

Merci PERE je prie que nous nous repentons tous , et que nous entendons clairement TA voix. Merci pour TA Parole. Merci pour TON Amour et ta grande patience avec nous . TON Amour , TA Sagesse et TA Patience sont sacres. Merci pour TON Amour et d'etre avec nous pour toujours .
Je t'aime PERE
Au Nom de JESUS
Avec Amour
Christie