Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Good afternoon

The weather today is without sunshine, and I am not perfect. But even with this thoughts, being with YOU LORD, YOU shine in my heart, YOU forgive my imperfections, YOU want me with YOU. It is wonderful to be wanted by YOU sweet JESUS. With YOU LORD the way of life is solid. I turn my eyes from my sins and look at YOU LORD and I am content, I see an immense love .

"Since you have purified your soul in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart, having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of GOD which lives and abides forever, because
All flesh is a grass,
And all the glory of man as the flower of the grass.
The grass withers,
And its flower falls away,
But the word of the LORD endures forever.
Now this is the word which by the Gospel was preached to you. "
1 Peter 1: 22 to 25

Being with YOU is living forever. Thank you LORD
In JESUS Name
With love
Christie


Bonjour

Aujourd'hui le temps est sans soleil, et je ne suis pas parfaite. Mais meme avec ces pensees SEIGNEUR , tu rayonne dans mon coeur , TU pardonnes mes imperfections, TU me veux avec TOI. C'est merveilleux d'etre voulu de TOI doux JESUS. Avec TOI SEIGNEUR tes directions dans la vie sont solides. Je tourne le dos a mes peches et te regardant je me sens paisible , je vois un immense amour.

" Apres avoir purifie vos ames dans l'obeissance a la verite en vue d'un amour fraternel sincere, aimez-vous les uns les autres ardemment et de tout coeur, vous qui avez ete regeneres, non par une semence corruptible, mais par une semence incorruptible, par la parole vivante et permanente de DIEU ;
Car
Toute chair est comme l'herbe
Et toute sa gloire comme la fleur de l'herbe ;
L'herbe seche et la fleur tombe,
Mais la Parole du Seigneur demeure eternellement .
Cette Parole est celle qui vous a ete annoncee par l'Evangile."

1 Pierre 1 : 22 a 25

Etre avec TOI c'est vivre eternellement. Merci SEIGNEUR
Au Nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie