Monday, January 29, 2007

Good afternoon

This morning when I woke up, everything was covered with snow, everything looked peaceful and beautiful. As I look it, calm came into my heart.
Help me FATHER deep in my heart, to be loving, compassionate, not judgmental, but forgiving. Only YOU can do that through my heart. When I saw the snow this morning and the peace and calm it brought to me, I thought about YOU LORD. How much YOU love me and forgive me for all my sins. As I am with YOU and growing with YOU each day, I know that I am saved from that destructive human behavior.

" JESUS said to him " You shall love the LORD your GOD with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. " This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: " YOU shall love your neighbor as yourself. " Matthew 22: 37 - 38 - 39

" As you therefore have received CHRIST JESUS the LORD , so walk in HIM, rooted and built up in HIM and establish in the faith as you have been taught, abounding in it with thanksgiving."
Colossians 2 : 6

Thank you FATHER, my heart is always thankful to YOU. I love YOU. Thank you LORD JESUS for saving me .
In JESUS name
With love
Christie


Bonjour

Ce matin en me reveillant, tout etait couvert de neige. Tout etait calme et beau. En regardant je ressentais une paix dans mon coeur .
Aide moi PERE, profondement dans mon coeur, a aimer, a etre compatissante, et a ne pas juger mais pardonner. TOI seulement peu le faire au travers de mon coeur.Ce matin lorsque j'ai vu la la neige, la paix et le calme que cela m'a donne, je pensais a TOI SEIGNEUR. Combien tu m'aimes et a pardonne tout mes peches. Chaque jour en etant et apprenant avec TOI, je sais que je suis sauve de ce comportement human destructive .

" JESUS lui repondit: Tu aimeras le SEIGNEUR, ton DIEU, de tout ton coeur de toute ton ame et de toute ta pensee. C'est le premier et le grand commandement.
Et voici le second, qui lui est semblable: Tu aimeras ton prochain comme toi-meme. "
Matthieu 22 : 37 - 38 - 39

" Ainsi, comme vous avez recu le CHRIST- JESUS, le SEIGNEUR, marchez en LUI ; soyez enracines et fondes en lui, affermis dans la foi d'apres les instructions qui vous ont ete donnees, et abondez en actions de graces. " Colossiens 2 : 6 - 7

Merci PERE, toujours, mon coeur TE remercie. Je t'aime. Merci SEIGNEUR JESUS de m'avoir sauve.
Au nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie