Monday, January 15, 2007

Good morning

It is no more emptiness in my life, being with YOU LORD is a rich life is an eternal life. I turn to YOU LORD for everything, every moments. I know I am with YOU, waiting up on YOU. Because YOU are love, I am in YOUR love, because YOU are truth, I am in the truth, because YOU are wisdom I learn and I am in YOUR wisdom.

" If then you were raised with CHRIST, seek those things which are above, where CHRIST is, sitting at the right hand of GOD. Set your mind on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with CHRIST in GOD. When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with HIM in Glory. " Colossians 3 : 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

" I am the true vine, and MY FATHER is the vinedresser. Every branch in me that does not bear fruit. HE takes away; and every branch that bears fruit HE prunes, that it may bear more fruit. YOU are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. " John 15 : 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

" Blessed are those who keep HIS testimonies, who seek HIM with the whole heart. "
Psalm 119: 2

Thank you LORD for YOUR love, YOUR Truth and YOUR Wisdom. I love you LORD JESUS with all my heart .
In JESUS name
With love
Christie


Bonjour

Il n'y a plus de vide dans ma vie, etant avec toi SEIGNEUR j'ai une vie riche et eternelle. Je me tourne vers TOI SEIGNEUR pour tout, a chaque moment. Je sais je suis avec TOI, j'espere en TOI. Parce que TU est Amour, je suis dans TON Amour, parce que TU est Verite, je suis dans ta verite, parce que TU est Sagesse, j'apprend et je suis dans TA Sagesse.

" Si donc vous etes ressuscites avec le CHRIST, cherchez les choses d'en haut, ou le Christ est assis a la droite de DIEU . Pensez a ce qui est en haut, et non a ce qui est sur la terre. Car vous etes morts, et votre vie est cachee avec le CHRIST en DIEU.
Quand le CHRIST, votre vie, paraitra , alors vous paraitrez aussi avec LUI dans la Gloire. "
Colossiens 3 : 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

" Moi JE suis le Vrai cep, et MON PERE est le vigneron. Tout sarment qui est en MOI et qui ne porte pas de fruit, IL le retranche; et tout sarment qui porte du fruit, IL l'emonde afin qu'il porte encore plus de fruit. Deja vous etes emondes, a cause de la Parole que JE vous ai annoncee.
Demeurez en MOI, comme MOI en vous . De meme que le sarment ne peut de lui-meme porter du fruit, s'il ne demeure sur le cep, de meme vous non plus, si vous ne demeurez en MOI."
JEAN 15 : 1- 2 - 3 - 4

" Heureux ceux qui gardent ses preceptes, qui cherchent de tout leur coeur! " Psaumes 119 : 2

Merci SEIGNEUR pour TON Amour, Ta Verite, et TA Sagesse. Je t'aime SEIGNEUR JESUS de tout mon coeur .
Au nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie