Friday, January 12, 2007

Good morning

" I have hidden YOUR word in my heart that I might not sin against YOU. Praise be to YOU, O LORD teach me YOUR decrees. Direct me in the path of YOUR commands, for there I find delight." Psalm 119: 11 - 35

Thank you LORD for receiving every day YOUR word and counsel in any situation. Yes LORD I find always delight in YOUR commands. Thank you for being always with YOU, YOUR word is so alive.
In JESUS name

With love
Christie



Bonjour

" Je serre TA promesse dans mon coeur, afin de ne pas pecher contre TOI. Beni sois- TU, ETERNEL! Enseigne-moi tes prescriptions ! Conduis moi dans le sentier de TES commandements! Car j'y prends plaisir . " Psalm 119 : 11 - 35

Merci SEIGNEUR de recevoir chaque jour TA parole et tes conseils queque soit la situation. Oui SEIGNEUR Je trouve beaucoup de plaisir dans tes commandements. Merci d'etre toujours avec TOI, Ta Parole est tellement vivante.
Au nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie