Monday, February 05, 2007

Good morning

Today, what am I going to do, do I follow YOU LORD or I am going with my own wisdom, do I wait upon YOU LORD, or I have to much to do and I don't have time. When I know what you want me to do LORD, do I run to do it, or do I wait to do it with you and on YOUR time.

" That your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of GOD. "
1 Corinthians 2 : 15

" Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from GOD, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by GOD. " 1 Corinthians 2 : 12

" But let each one take heed how he builts on it. For no other foundation can anyone lay that which is laid, which is JESUS CHRIST. " 1 Corinthians 3 : 10 - 11

Thank you LORD for showing me YOUR precious way . Help me that YOU have the Glory.
In JESUS Name
With love
Christie

Bonjour
Aujourd'hui que vais-je faire, est-ce que je te suis SEIGNEUR , ou j'agis avec my sagesse, est-ce que je t'attends SEIGNEUR, ou j'ai trop a faire et je n'ai pas le temps.
Lorsque je sais, ce que TU veux que je fasse SEIGNEUR, est-ce que je cours le faire, ou est-ce que j'attends pour ce que tu veux, et le faire avec TOI et en ton temps.

" Afin que que votre foi ne sois pas (fondee) sur la sagesse des hommes mais sur la Puissance de DIEU. " 1 Corinthiens 2 : 5

" Or nous , nous n'avons pas recu l'esprit du monde, mais l'Esprit qui vient de DIEU, afin de savoir ce que DIEU nous a donne par Grace. " 1 Corinthiens 2 : 12

" Mais que chacun prenne garde a la maniere dont il batit dessus. Car personne ne peut poser un autre fondement que celui qui a ete pose, savoir JESUS CHRIST " 1 Corinthiens 3 : 10 - 11

Merci SEIGNEUR de me montrer TON precieux chemin. Aide moi SEIGNEUR pour que ce sois TOI qui recois la Gloire.

Au Nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie