Thursday, May 24, 2007

Good morning

Since I was born LORD, YOU know who I am, even before I was born.

" Naked I came from my mother's womb and naked I will depart. " Job 1 : 20

So what will I take back with me? My heart, my attitude, my decisions ?

" It is written: As surely as I live, says the LORD, every knee will bow before ME; every tongue will confess to GOD. So each of us will give an account of himself to GOD. "
Romans 14 : 11 - 12

FATHER I am scared because I am a sinner and YOU are HOLY. YOU are the HIGHEST OF THE HIGHEST.

" To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the LORD is able to make him stand . " Romans 14 : 4

" For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not yourselves, it is the gift of GOD- not by works, so that no one can boast. For we are GOD's workmanship, created in CHRIST JESUS to do good works, which GOD prepared in advance for us to do. "
Ephesians 2 : 8 - 9 - 10

Thank you sweet JESUS for going through so much suffering to save me.

" Show me YOUR ways, O LORD teach me YOUR paths; guide me in YOUR truth and teach me, for YOU are my Savior, and my hope is in YOU all day long. "
Psalms 25 : 4 - 5
Thank you FATHER
In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

SEIGNEUR, depuis ma naissance, TU sais qui je suis;TU me connaissais meme avant ma naissance .

" Nu je suis sorti du sein de ma mere, et nu j'y retournerai." Job 1 : 21

Alors, que vais-je emmener avec moi ? Mon coeur, mon attitude , mes decisions?

" Car il est ecrit: JE suis vivant, dit le SEIGNEUR, tout genoux flechira devant moi, et toute langue donnera gloire a DIEU . Ainsi chacun de nous rendra compte ( a DIEU) pour lui-meme. "
Romains 14 : 11 - 12

PERE, j'ai peur parce que je suis un pecheur et TU es SAINT. TU es LE plus Haut des Haut.

" Mais il se tiendra debout, car le SEIGNEUR a le pouvoir de le soutenir. " Romains 14 : 4

" C'est par la Grace en effet que vous etes sauves, par le moyen de la foi. Et cela ne vient pas de vous, c'est le don de DIEU. Ce n'est pas point par les oeuvre, afin que personne ne se glorifie.
Car nous sommes sont ouvrage, nous avons ete crees en CHRIST-JESUS pour des oeuvres bonnes que DIEU a preparees d'avance, afin que nous les pratiquions. "
Ephesiens 2 : 8 - 9 - 10

Merci doux JESUS d'avoir ete au travers de tant de souffrance pour me sauver.

" ETERNEL! fait moi connaitre TES chemins, enseigne- moi TES voies. Fais- moi cheminer dans TA verite, et instruis-moi; car TU es le DIEU de mon salut, en TOI, j'espere tous les jours."
Psaumes 25 : 4 - 5

Merci PERE
Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie