Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Good morning

Life change,and our surrounding change to, sometime it takes a little time to adjust, sometimes it takes a longer time. Being with YOU LORD and knowing YOU FATHER help me to understand that YOU are in control, and YOU are the one who allow theses things to happen in my life. YOU give me the love, the courage and the wisdom to go through.This is the time that I have to carefully focus on YOUR direction. The most important for me is to be close to YOU LORD and let YOU lead me, that YOUR will be done.

" I can do all things through CHRIST who strengths me. "
Philippians 4 : 13
Thank you LORD for giving me strength and faith in YOU .

" Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of CHRIST. " Romans 10 : 17

Thank you FATHER
In JESUS Name

With love
Christie


Bonjour

La vie change, notre entourage peu aussi changer. Quelque fois on peu tres vite s'y adapter, comme cela peu prendre plus de temps. Etre avec TOI SEIGNEUR et TE connaitre PERE me fait comprendre que TU es en control, et que TU es celui qui permet tout ce qui arrive dans ma vie.
TU me donne l'amour , le courage et la sagesse pour aller au travers. C'est le moment ou je dois faire tres attention a TA direction . Le plus important pour moi et d'etre pres de TOI SEIGNEUR , TE laisser me guider et que TA volonte soit faite .

" Je puis tout par celui qui me fortifie. " Philippiens 4 : 13
Merci SEIGNEUR de me fortifier dans la foi

" Ainsi la foi vient de ce qu'on entend, et ce qu'on entend vient de la parole du CHRIST. "
Romans 10 : 17

Merci PERE
Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie