Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Good morning

It is always a decision to take. Some decisions can change my life, some look small decision. I learn to come to YOU LORD for YOUR answer, I know it is right and the truth, and it give me peace .

" But it is the Spirit in a man, the breath of the ALMIGHTY, that gives him understanding. "
Job 32 : 8

" I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instruct me. "
Psalm 16 : 7

I love to be with YOU FATHER, You are my anchor, YOU are my rock, I love YOU LORD.
Thank you.
In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

Il y a toujours des decisions a prendre. Certaines peuvent changer ma vie, certaines decisions sont plus petites. Quelque soit la decision, j'ai appris a venir vers TOI SEIGNEUR pour la reponse, je sais que cela est vrai et juste, et cela me donne la paix en moi.

" Mais en realite, dans un homme, c'est l'Esprit, le souffle du TOUT- PUISSANT, qui lui donne l'intelligence. "
Job 32 : 8

" Je benis L'ETERNEL, qui me conseille; la nuit meme mon coeur m'exhorte. "
Psaumes 16 : 7

J'aime etre avec TOI PERE, TU es mon ancre, TU es mon rocher, je T'aime SEIGNEUR.
Je TE remercie
Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie