Thursday, January 24, 2008

Good morning

This morning I want to thank you for your kind letters (e-mail). It is a great joy for me to read them. Letters who come from different parts of the world

Thank you FATHER for theses letters, who bring us all close to YOU by your love, power and grace.

This is amazing how we can love each other and be unify because of YOU LORD. I am sure when many people will know YOU better LORD , they will want to follow YOU, they will come back to the source, to who they really are.

When I came to YOU LORD long time ago, I thought I was not good enough, or sometimes I thought I was a good person. Now I forget about my judgment

Knowing YOU LORD, I know who I am, YOU bring a great joy into my heart. Even in difficult moments, I have hope in YOU, I have a trust and confidence in YOU, and I never, never fill rejected.
I am so happy to know that I don't have to be perfect to come to YOU and be loved by YOU. YOU love me LORD the way I am. YOU knew me LORD before I was born .Because I chose to be with YOU LORD , YOU give birth in me at YOUR image. Thank you LORD.

I love you FATHER

" Grace be with all those who love our LORD JESUS CHRIST in sincerity. "
Ephesians 6 : 24
In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

Ce matin je veux vous remercier pour vos tres gentilles lettres. C'est une grande joie pour moi de les lire. Des lettres qui viennent de differentes partie du monde.

Merci PERE pour ces lettres qui nous rapproche de TOI, par TON amour, par TA force et par TA grace.

C'est formidable d'etre pres l'un de l'autre et etre unis a cause de TOI SEIGNEUR. Je suis sure que lorsque les gens TE connaitrons mieux, ils voudrons TE suivre; ils reviendrons a la source pour savoir qui ils sont.

Il y a longtemps, lorsque je suis venue vers TOI SEIGNEUR, je pensais que je n'etais pas assez bien, ou je pensais que j'etais une bonne personne. Maintenant j'oublie mon jugement.

En TE connaissant SEIGNEUR, je sais qui je suis, TU apporte une tres grande joie dans mon coeur. Meme dans les moments difficiles, j'ai un grand espoir en TOI, J'ai cette confidence en TOI et je ne me sents jamais , jamais rejete.

Je suis tellement contente de savoir que je n'ai pas besoin d'etre parfaite pour venir vers TOI, et etre aimee de TOI, TU m'aimes SEIGNEUR pour qui je suis. TU me connaissais avant d'etre nee. Parce que j'ai choisis d'etre avec TOI SEIGNEUR, c'est TOI qui me fait renaitre a TON image. Merci SEIGNEUR.

Je T'aime PERE

" Que la grace soit avec tous ceux qui aiment notre SEIGNEUR JESUS CHRIST d'une maniere inalterable! "
Ephesiens 6 : 24
Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie