Thursday, January 10, 2008

Good morning

Prayer is so important, talking to YOU LORD, giving YOU what belongs to YOU, my life. I have 2 choices, I am free to choose, as I am still living on this earth , in this body; one is to give my life to YOU to lead me, to show me the way, to have eternal life with YOU.

Or I am free to choose the other way, a way that I think I am in control, in control of circumstances, I don't understand and let it floated, and when I die I don't know where I am going; it is kind of scary. This is what the word says in the Bible.


" JESUS say to him, " I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME. " John 14 : 6


" In all your ways acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct your paths"

Proverbs 3 : 6


All this time that I am alive I can choose but when the doors of my life close I can't choose anymore.
I choose YOU LORD


Thank you LORD JESUS for saving me from my sins and having me with YOU in eternal life. Everything her fades away, only YOU LORD stay forever, is Eternal .


In JESUS Name


With love
Christie

Bonjour

Prier est tellement important, TE parler SEIGNEUR, TE donner ce qui t'appartiens, ma vie. J'ai deux choix, je suis libre de choisir pendant le temps que je vis sur cette terre, dans ce corps; le premier choix est de TE donner ma vie pour me guider, de me montrer le chemin, d'avoir la vie Eternel avec TOI.

Ou je suis libre de choisir un autre chemin, un chemin dont je pense controler, controler les circonstences. Je ne comprends pas et je laisse flotter, et lorsque je meure je ne sais pas ou je vais; cela fait un peux peur.

Voici ceux que dit la Parole dans la Bible

" JESUS lui dit: MOI, JE suis le chemin, la verite et la vie. Nul ne vient au PERE que par MOI."

Jean 14 : 6

" Reconnais-LE dans toutes tes voies, et c'est LUI qui aplanira tes sentiers. "

Proverbes 3 : 6

Je peux toujours choisir durant ma vie. Mais lorsque les portes de ma vie sont fermees je ne pourais plus choisir. Je choisis d'etre avec TOI SEIGNEUR.

Merci SEIGNEUR JESUS de m'avoir sauve de mes peches et de m'avoir avec TOI dans la vie Eternel . Tout ici s'efface, TOI seulement SEIGNEUR, TU est Eternel.

Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour

Christie