Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Good morning

During this time that I have the flu, I feel YOUR Presence LORD and I learn in a quiet and calm way, YOUR Love and YOUR Truth.
Having YOU first in my life is having the light who show me the right direction, who will produce the right action. When I am weak YOU are strong, I depend totally on YOU.
I want to do what have only eternal value with YOU LORD. From YOU LORD come the best, from YOU LORD come the Eternal perfection, YOU are the Highest of the Highest, Holy, Holy, Holy.

" Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a desire fulfilled is a tree of life. "
Proverbs 13 : 12

" Not to us, O LORD, not to us, but to YOUR Name give Glory, for the sake of YOUR steadfast love and YOUR faithfulness!"
Psalm 115 : 1

" Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am YOUR GOD; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. "
Isaiah 41 : 10

" Praise the LORD! I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart, in the company of the upright, in the congregation.
Great are the works of the LORD studied by all who delight in them. Full o f Splendor and Majesty is HIS work and HIS Righteousness endures forever. "
Psalm 111 : 1 - 2 - 3

FATHER I am so little and insignificant, but with YOU and in YOU LORD, I am complete, I am whole, I am fulfilled, I am like YOU created me, at YOUR image, it is a solid togetherness, because of YOU LORD.

" I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing. "
John 15 : 5

Thank you LORD JESUS

In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour
Pendant ces moments grippe, j'ai ressenti TA Presence SEIGNEUR et j'apprend dans le calme et la tranquillite, TON Amour et TA verite.
Ayant TA Presence en premier dans ma vie c'est avoir la lumiere qui me montrera la vrai direction et qui apportera la propre action. Lorsque je suis faible, TU es fort, je depends completement de TOI.

Je veux faire ce qui a seulement une valeur eternel pour TOI SEIGNEUR. De TOI SEIGNEUR vient le meilleur, de TOI SEIGNEUR vient la perfection eternel, TU es le plus HAUT des HAUT
le SAINT des SAINTS.

" Un espoir differe rend le coeur malade, mais un desir qui aboutit est un arbre de vie. "
Proverbes 13 : 12

" Non pas a nous, Eternel, non pas a nous, mais a TON Nom donne Gloire, a cause de TA bienveillance, a cause de TA Verite. "
Psaumes 115 : 1

" Sois sans crainte, car JE suis avec toi; n'ouvre pas des yeux inquiets, car JE suis ton DIEU; JE viens a ton secours, JE te soutiens de MA Droite Victorieuse."
Esaie 41 : 10

" Louez l'ETERNEL! Je celebrerai l'ETERNEL de mon coeur, dans l'intimite des hommes droits et dans la communaute.
Les Oeuvres de l'ETERNEL sont grandes, recherchees par tous ceux qui y prennent plaisir.
SON action est eclat et magnificence, et SA justice subsiste a jamais. "
Psaumes 111 : 1 - 2 - 3

PERE je suis tellement petite et insignifiante, mais avec TOI et en TOI SEIGNEUR je suis complete, je suis epanouie, je suis comme TU m'as cree a TON image. Nous avons ensemble un tres fort attachement, et aussi tres solid, a cause de TOI SEIGNEUR.

" MOI JE suis le cep; vous, les sarments. Celui qui demeure en MOI, comme MOI en lui, porte beaucoup de fruit, car sans MOI, vous ne pouvez rien faire. "
Jean 15 : 5

Merci SEIGNEUR JESUS

Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie