Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Good morning

Dinner is served, everything is ready. Come to eat your dinner. That voice who call, ask to leave everything and come to have a delicious dinner. We are also called Spiritualy

The LORD call us with a gentle voice

" Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for YOU are with me ; YOUR rod and YOUR staff they confort me. YOU prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. YOU anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever" Psalm 23 : 4 - 5 - 6

" Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you . Always give yourselves fully to the work of the LORD, because you know that your labor is not vain. "
1 Corinthians 15 : 58

Thank you LORD for your eternal presence with us. I pray that everyone hear YOUR loving calling in this difficult world, and come to YOU.
In JESUS Name
With love
Christie

Bonjour

Le diner est servit, tout est pres. Viens manger ton diner. Cette voix qui nous appelle, nous demande de tout laisser et de venir manger un diner delicieux. Nous sommes appele aussi Spirituellement .

Le Seigneur nous appel avec une voix douce.

" Quand je marche dans la vallee de l'ombre de la mort, je ne crains aucun mal, car TU es avec moi : TA houlette et TON baton, voila mon reconfort. TU dresses devant moi une table, en face de mes adversaires ; TU oins d'huile ma tete, et ma coupe deborde. Oui, le bonheur et la Grace m'accompagneront tous les jours de ma vie, et je reviendrai dans la maison de l'ETERNEL pour la duree de mes jours. " Psaumes 23 : 4 - 5 - 6

" Ainsi, mes freres bien-aimes, soyez fermes, inebranlables, progressez toujours dans l'oeuvre du SEIGNEUR, sachant que votre travail n'est pas vain dans le SEIGNEUR. "
1 Corinthiens 16 : 58

Merci SEIGNEUR pour TON Eternelle Presence avec nous. Je prie que chacun entende TON appel plein d'amour dans ce monde difficile et viennent a TOI
Au Nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie