Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Good morning

Tomorrow is " Thanks Giving ". I want to thank you LORD for YOUR love, for saving me from my sins that I can be with YOU forever. I thank you for my family, church and friends.Thank you LORD for changing me to see things more like YOU see it. Glory to YOU LORD, Glory, Glory.

Every day and night my heart is thanking YOU LORD. Please FATHER open the heart of people, help them to know how much YOU love them. YOU are close to all of us, and YOU love us so very much.

" YOU are my refuge and my shield; I have put my hope in YOUR word. " Psalm 119 : 114

" Who is the man that fears the LORD? Him shall HE teach in the way HE chooses. He himself shall dwell in prosperity, and his descendants shall inherit the earth . " Psalm 25 : 12 - 13

Thank you LORD for YOUR love, for YOUR word and promises. I love you FATHER .
In JESUS name
With love
Christie

I wish you a happy " Thanks Giving " . May the LORD have always the first place in our heart, in our home or wherever we are . That we let the warmth of HIS love and Presence be always with us , and around us .
With love
Christie

Bonjour

Demain , nous celebrons aux Etats Unis D'Amerique " Thanks Giving " , le jour du remerciment .
Je veux te remercier SEIGNEUR pour ton amour , de m'avoir sauver de mes peches pour etre toujours avec TOI . Je te remecie pour ma famille , mon eglise, et mes amis. Je te remecie de voir les choses de plus en plus de la facon dont tu les vois . A Toi sois la Gloire , Gloire a toi SEIGNEUR .

Chaque jour et chaque nuit mon coeur te remercie . S'il te plait PERE ouvre le coeur des gens , aide les a comprendre combien TU les aime . TU est tres pres de nous tous , et tu nous aime tellement .

" C'est Toi mon asile et mon bouclier: Je m'attends a ta parole . " Psalm 119 : 114

" Quel est l'homme qui craint l'ETERNEL ? L'ETERNEL lui montre le chemin qu'il doit choisir . Son ame reposera dans le bonheur, et sa descendance possedera le pays ." Psalm 25 : 12 - 13

Je te remercie SEIGNEUR pour TON amour , pour ta Parole et tes Promesses. Je t'aime PERE
Au nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie

Je vous souhaite un heureux " Jour de Remerciment" . Que le SEIGNEUR ai toujours la premiere place dans votre coeur , dans votre maison, quelque soit la place ou vous vous trouvez . Que SON Amour Chalheureux et sa Presence soit toujours avec nous et autour de nous
Avec amour
Christie