Monday, November 27, 2006

Good morning

Sometimes an important decision come to my mind, I ask YOU FATHER for an answer, and as the time passes the events changes and I awake to a new day. Patience and waiting upon YOU is so important, all the picture is known by YOU LORD, I just have to follow YOUR instructions very closely, receiving YOUR love and wisdom. Trusting in YOU and having a total faith in YOU LORD. YOU always show me where to stop or with YOUR approval where to continue.

" This I recall to my mind, therefore I have hope. Through the LORD's mercies we are not consumed, because HIS compassions fail not.
They are new every morning: great is YOUR faithfulness. The LORD is my portion, says my soul, therefore I hope in HIM! The LORD is good to those who wait for HIM, to the soul who seeks HIM. It is good that one should hope and wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD . "
Lamentations 3 : 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26

" JESUS said to him, " I AM the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME. " John 14 : 6

" For my thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways MY ways, " says the LORD . "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are MY ways higher then your ways, and my thoughts then your thoughts . " Isaiah 55 : 8 - 9

Yes FATHER it is good to wait quietly fot YOUR salvation and YOUR answers to any decisions I have to make. Thank you LORD for speaking to me through YOUR word. I love you LORD
In JESUS name
With love
Christie


Bonjour

Quequefois une decision importante me vient a l'esprit , je te demande une reponse PERE, et avec le temps qui passe les circonstances changes . Le matin je me reveille et c'est une nouvelle journee . Avec patience attendre aupres de TOI est tres important, TU as la connaissance. JE dois just suivre TES instructions de tres pres, en recevant ton amour et ta sagesse, croyant en TOI avec une foi total SEIGNEUR. TU me montre toujours ou je dois m'arreter, et avec ton approbation ou je dois continuer.

" Voici ce que je veux repasser en mon coeur, ce pourquoi j'espere: C'est que la bienveillance de L'ETERNEL n'est pas epuisee, et que ses compassions ne sont pas a leur terme; elles se renouvellent chaque matin. Grande est ta fidelite! L'ETERNEL est mon partage, dit mon ame ; c'est pourquoi je veux m'attendre a lui. L'ETERNEL est bon pour qui espere en LUI . Pour celui qui cherche. Il est bon d'attendre en silence le salut de L'ETERNEL . "
Lamentations 3 : 21 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 - 26

" JESUS lui dit: MOI JE suis le chemin, la verite et la vie. Nul ne viens au PERE que par MOI . "
John 14 : 8

" Car mes pensees ne sont pas vos pensees, et vos voies ne sont pas mes voies- Oracle de L'ETERNEL. Autant les cieux sont eleves au dessus de la terre , autant mes voies sont elevees au-dessus de vos voies et mes pensees au-dessus de vos pensees. " Esaie 55 : 8 - 9

OUI PERE, il est bon d'attendre en silence TON salut et tes reponses a toutes les decisions que je dois prendre. Je TE remercie SEIGNEUR de me parler au travers de ta Parole. Je t'aime SEIGNEUR
Au nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie