Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Good morning

Father, this morning my heart is heavy and I always turn to YOU for YOUR Presence, for YOUR advice, for guidance, for YOUR sweet love. But deep in my heart YOU are here and YOU confort me, it is even a joy knowing that I am with YOU. YOU are always here, YOU never leave me.

" Therefore whoever hears these sayings of MINE, and does them, I will liken him to a wise man who built his house on the rock: and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on the house; and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock. " Matthew 7 : 24

Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of Glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things that are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal. " 2 Corinthians 4 : 16 - 17 - 18

Thank you LORD for YOUR word who is always overflowing with hope, hope that stay with us forever . I love you LORD
In JESUS name
With love
Christie

Bonjour

PERE, ce matin mon coeur est lourd et je me tourne toujours vers TOI pour ta Presence, pour tes conseils pour que tu me guide, pour ton amour. Mais tres profondement en moi TU es toujours la , et tu me reconforte, c'est meme une joy de me savoir avec TOI. TU es toujours LA , TU ne me quitte jamais.

" Ainsi, quiconque entend de MOI ces paroles et les met en pratique sera semblable a un homme prudent qui bati sa maison sur le roc. La pluie est tombee, les torrents sont venus, les vents ont souffle et se sont portes sur cette maison: elle n'est pas tombee, car elle etait fondee sur le roc. "
Matthieu 7 : 24

" C'est pourquoi nous ne perdos pas courage. Et meme lorsque notre homme exterieur se detruit, notre homme interieur se renouvelle de jour en jour. Car un moment de legere afflication produit pour nous au-dela de toute mesure un poids eternel de gloire. Aussi nous regardons, non point aux choses visibles, mais a celles qui sont invisibles; car les choses visibles sont momentanees, et les invisibles sont eternelles. " 2 Corinthiens $ : 16 - 17 - 18

Merci SEIGNEUR pour ta Parole qui est toujours plein d'espoir, l'espoir qui reste pour toujous avec nous. Je t'aime SEIGNEUR .
Au nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie