Friday, March 11, 2011

Good morning

St Paul said " We proclaim HIM, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in CHRIST. To this end I labor, struggling with all HIS energy, which so powerfully works in me."
Colossians 1 28-29

" For by HIS Grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of GOD-not by works, so that no one can boast.

For we are GOD's workmanship, created in CHRIST JESUS to do good works, which GOD prepared in advance for us to do"
Ephesians 2:8-9-10

" That HE who began a good Work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of CHRIST JESUS."
Philippians 1:6

LORD, YOU show me through YOUR word so much love that YOU die for my sins with YOU I am saved from hail and I live with you for ever.
YOU already prepared my life, a work for me, and by YOUR Grace and YOUR power and energy in me it will be accomplish.

I am to weak, to little and still living in a sinful body, only YOU can save me.

Thank YOU LORD a great joy is in my heart, knowing that YOU are the ONE who lead me .
In JESUS CHRIST Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

St Paul a dit: " C'est LUI que nous annoncons, en avertissant tout homme et en instruisant tout homme en toute sagesse, afin de rendre tout homme parfait en CHRIST.
C'est a cela que je travaille, en combattant avec SA force qui agit puissamment en moi"
Colossiens 1:28-29

" C'est par la Grace en effet que vous etes sauves, par le moyen de la foi. Et cela ne vient pas de vous, c'est le don de DIEU.

Ce n'est point par les oeuvres, afin que personne ne se glorifie.

Car nous sommes SON ouvrage, nous avons ete crees en CHRIST JESUS pour des oeuvres bonnes que DIEU a preparees d'avance, afin que nous les pratiquions"
Ephesiens 2:8-9-10

" CELUI qui a Commence en vous une oeuvre bonne, en poursuivra l'achevement jusqu'au jour du CHRIST JESUS. "
Philippiens 1:6

SEIGNEUR TU m'a montre au travers de TA Parole tant d'amour, que TU es mort pour mes peches. Avec TOI je suis sauve de l'enfer et je vis avec TOI pour l'eternite

TU as deja prepare ma vie, une oeuvre pour moi et par TA Grace, TA Force, TON Energy en moi, TON oeuvre s'accomplira.

Je suis trop faible et trop petite et vivant encore dans un corps qui est peche, TOI seulement peu me sauver

Merci SEIGNEUR, sachant que c'est TOI qui me Guide, une grande joie est dans mon coeur.
Au Nom de JESUS CHRIST

Avec amour
Christie