Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Good morning

" HE Said to me: " It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.

To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the Water of Life.

He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his GOD and he will be MY son "
Revelation 21:6-7

FATHER, I thank you with all my heart for the WATER of LIFE.

In JESUS CHRIST Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

"IL me dit: C'est fait! JE SUIS l'Alpha et le Omega, le commencement et la fin.

A celui qui a soif, JE Donnerai de la source de l'EAU de la VIE, gratuitement.

Tel sera l'heritage du vainqueur; JE SERAIS son DIEU, et il sera MON fils."
Apocalypse 21:6-7

PERE, je te remercie de tout mon coeur pour l'EAU de la VIE.

Au Nom de JESUS CHRIST

Avec amour
Christie