Thursday, March 17, 2011

Good morning

"So be earnest, and repent.

Here I AM! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears MY Voice and open the door, I will come in and eat with him and he with ME.

To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with ME on my Throne, just as I Overcame and sat down with MY FATHER on HIS Throne

He who has an ear, let him hear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."
Revelation 3: 19-20-21

I pray that a multitude receive YOU in there heart LORD.

In JESUS CHRIST Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

"Aie donc du zele et repens-toi!

Voici: JE ME Tiens a la porte et JE frappe. Si quelqu'un entend MA Voix et ouvre la porte, J'entrerai chez lui, JE Souperai avec lui et lui avec MOI.

Le vainqueur, JE le ferai asseoir avec MOI sur MON Trone, comme MOI J'AI Vaincu et ME suis assis avec MON PERE sur SON Trone.

QUE celui qui a des oreilles ecoute ce que L'Esprit dit aux Eglises!"
Apocalypse 3:20-21-22

Je prie qu'une multitude TE recoive dans leur coeur SEIGNEUR.
Au Nom de JESUS CHRIST

Avec amour
Christie