Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Good morning

" Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock "
Matthew 7 : 24

Since I read YOUR words LORD and put them into practice, YOUR presence never left me.
YOUR Holy Presence is so high and powerfull , and at the same time so close with a love humble and sweet. With YOU LORD, I fill so loved, comforted and protected, I am with YOU for eternity.
Thank you FATHER, I love you with all my heart LORD
In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

"Ainsi, quiconque entend de MOI ces paroles et les met en pratique sera semblable a un homme prudent qui a bati sa maison sur le roc. "
Matthieu 7 : 24

Depuis que je lis TA Parole SEIGNEUR et la met en pratique, TA Presence ne m"a jamais quitte
TA Sainte Presence est tellement haute et puissante et a la foi tellement proche avec un amour humble et doux . Avec TOI SEIGNEUR, je me sent aime, reconforte, et protege, et je suis avec TOI pour l'eternite.
Merci PERE, je T'aime de tout mon coeur SEIGNEUR.
Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie