Thursday, November 20, 2008

Good morning

" Come to ME, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take MY yoke upon you and learn from ME, for I AM gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For MY yoke is easy and MY burden is light. "
Matthew 11 : 28 - 29 - 30

When I am weary and burdened I come to YOU LORD, and YOU want always what is best for me, even sometimes I don't see it at the moment. YOUR Presence is so gentle and conforting.
Thank you LORD

In JESUS Name

With love

Christie

Bonjour

" Venez a MOI, vous tous qui etes fatigues et charges, et JE vous donnerai du repos .
Prenez MON joug sur vous et recevez mes instructions, car JE suis doux et humble de coeur, et vous trouverez du repos pour vos ames.
Car MON joug est aise, et MON fardeau leger. "
Matthieu 11: 28 - 29 - 30

Lorsque je suis fatigue et charge, je viens a TOI SEIGNEUR, et TU veux toujours ce qui est le meilleur pour moi, meme si quelque fois sur le moment je ne le vois pas.
TA Presence est douce et reconfortante
Merci SEIGNEUR
Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour

Christie