Thursday, November 13, 2008

Good morning

" Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who ask receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."
Matthew 7: 7

" My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. MY FATHER, who has given them to me, is greater than all, no one can snatch them out of MY FATHER's Hand. I and the FATHER are ONE."
John 10: 27 to 30

YOUR word is so clear LORD JESUS. YOU call us and YOU let us make our own choice.
I pray LORD for a great awakening among all YOUR sheep, that they hear and recognize YOUR voice clearly through YOUR word.
Thank you FATHER
In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

" Demandez et l'on vous donnera, cherchez et vous trouverez, frappez et l'on vous ouvrira.
Car quiconque demande recoit celui qui cherche trouve, et l'on ouvrira a celui qui frappe."
Matthieu 7:7

" Mes brebis entendent ma voix. MOI, je l'ai connais, et elle me suivent.
JE leur donne la vie eternelle; elles ne periront jamais, et personne ne les arrachera de ma main.
MON PERE, qui me les a donnees, est plus grand que tous; et personne ne peut les arracher de la Main du PERE. MOI et le PERE NOUS sommes UN. "
Jean 10: 27 a 30

TA Parole est si claire SEIGNEUR JESUS. TU nous appelle et TU nous laisse prendre notre decision.
Je pris SEIGNEUR pour un grand reveil dans toutes tes brebis, qu'elles entendent et reconnaissent TA VOIX clairement au travers de TA Parole.
Merci PERE
Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie