Monday, November 17, 2008

Good morning

" For I know the plans I have for you declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to ME, and I will listen to you. YOU will seek ME and find ME when you seek ME with all your heart."
Jeremiah 29 : 11 - 12 - 13

Thank you LORD for YOUR purpose and Grace. Thank you for YOUR Holy Spirit who guide me every day then I can not be lost.
Thank you LORD with all my heart
In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

" Je connais, MOI, les desseins que JE forme a votre sujet, - oracle de L'ETERNEL -, desseins de paix et non de malheur, afin de vous donner un avenir fait d'esperance.
Alors, vous m'invoquerez et vous pourrez partir; vous intercederez aupres de MOI, et JE vous exaucerai.
Vous me chercherez et vous ME trouverez, car vous ME chercherez de tout votre coeur."
Jeremie 29 : 11 - 12 - 13

Merci SEIGNEUR pour TES desseins et TA Grace. Merci pour TON Saint Esprit qui me guide chaque jour et qui m'empeche de me perdre.
Merci SEIGNEUR de tout mon coeur
Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie