Thursday, June 19, 2008

Good morning


Trust, take all the significance when it is with the LORD. Trust with the LORD is to let myself in in a deeper and deeper relationship with HIM each day without fear.


When the LORD JESUS say " I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME. If you really knew ME, YOU would know MY FATHER as well. From now on, you deo know HIM and have seen HIM. "
John 14 : 6 - 7


" He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, " HE is my refuge and my fortress, my GOD, in Whom I trust. "
Psalm 91 : 1 - 2


Yes LORD JESUS I trust YOU with all my heart. When I ask YOU to come into my life, I felt drawn to know YOU better. This is the time that I knew GOD within my heart, in me, and within my life " GOD, JESUS , Holy Spirit who are one, the Trinity, the LORD. "


Thank you LORD, YOU saved me from my sins and I am forever with YOU . I believe YOU and trust YOU with all my heart.
In JESUS Name


With love
Christie

Bonjour

Avoir confiance prend toute une signification, une importance lorsque c'est avec le SEIGNEUR. Avoir confiance en LUI, c'est de me laisser guider chaque jour dans une plus profonde relation avec le SEIGNEUR sans avoir peur.

Lorsque le SEIGNEUR JESUS dit; " MOI, JE suis le chemin, la verite et la vie. Nul ne vient au PERE que par MOI. Si vous me connaissiez, vous connaitriez aussi mon PERE. Et des maintenant, vous le connaissez et vous l'avez vu."
Jean 14 : 6 - 7

" Celui qui habite sous l'abri du Tres Haut repose a l'ombre du Tout-Puissant. Je dis a l'ETERNEL : Mon refuge et ma forteresse, mon DIEU en qui je me confie!"
Psaumes 91 : 1 - 2

Oui SEIGNEUR JESUS CHRIST, je me confie et crois en TOI de tout mon coeur. Lorsque je T'ai demande de venir dans ma vie, c'est a ce moment que je me suis sentie attire pour mieux TE connaitre. C'est a ce moment que je savais que DIEU etait dans mon coeur, en moi et dans ma vie " DIEU, JESUS, le Saint Esprit, qui sont un, la Trinitee, le SEIGNEUR. "

Merci SEIGNEUR, TU m'as sauve de mes peches, et je suis avec TOI pour l'Eternite. Je crois en TOI, et me confie en TOI avec tout mon coeur.
Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie