Monday, June 16, 2008

Good morning

I received the LORD in my heart at 28 years old.

When I ask the LORD to come into my heart, I felt into HIS Presence, GOD came into my heart , HE was not far anymore, not a GOD who is far away and who bring fear . I knew HE was with me, a loving and kind GOD, a so High GOD who care for me, the little Christie.
It was hard to believe it, but when it happen, I knew it was the truth who came in me, it was a awakening, it was a reconciliation.

When I receive the LORD and looked to other christian, some were good and some were still acting bad.
I thought, are they not suppose to be good people, perfect people? If GOD, if the LORD JESUS took their sins away, are they not suppose to be perfect like JESUS is?

I had to learn something more.

As I walk in life on this hearth , it is gradually that the LORD JESUS show me the way. HE cleanse me gradually from my sins, it is very personal, it takes time, not all at ounce.
When I receive the LORD JESUS into my heart, I am saved, I will go to heaven with HIM forever.

When I receive the LORD in my heart on this earth I am born again in the LORD, it is a new birth, spiritually I was a baby.
Then I had another choice, stay as long as I live a spiritual baby?

JESUS die on the cross to save me from my sins, HE was the sacrifice for me, HIS body was the sacrifice at the place of my sinful body.

Here for the moment I live on this hearth, I have to live with this sinful body. Who can help me, how to deal with this sinful body, who can save me from my sins, who can show me how to do it.

Only the LORD can do that for me, trusting the LORD to show me how to grow, to be a more mature christian. Reading HIS word in the Bible, praying, and taking time with HIM to hear what HE want to say, always lead by the scripture, by HIS word.

" O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank GOD through JESUS CHRIST. "
Romans 7 : 24
Please read Romans Chapter 7 and 8

Thank you FATHER for JESUS. I pray that a multitude of people find YOU, and grow as YOU show us the way.
In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

J'ai recu le SEIGNEUR lorsque j'avais 28 ans

Lorsque j'ai demande au SEIGNEUR de venir, j'ai sentie qu'IL est entre dans mon coeur, IL n'etait plus si loin, un DIEU qui est si loin et qui fait peur. Je savais qu'IL etait avec moi. Un DIEU aimant et bon, un DIEU si grand qui prend soin de moi, moi la petite Christie.
C'etait difficile de le croire, mais lorsque c'est arrive, je savais que c'etait la verite qui etait venue en moi, c'etait un reveil, une reconciliation.

Lorsque j'ai recu le SEIGNEUR et regarde les autres chretiens autour de moi, certains etaient bien et certains n'agissaient pas tres bien.
Je pensais, est ce qu'ils ne doivent pas etre bons? etre des gens parfaits? Si DIEU, le SEIGNEUR JESUS CHRIST les a sauves de tous leurs peches, est ce qu'ils ne doivent pas etre parfaits comme JESUS CHRIST?

Je devais apprendre autre chose.

Pendant cette vie, le SEIGNEUR me montre graduellement comment avancer. Graduellement Il me purifie de mes peches, c'est tres personnel, cela prend du temps, pas tout a la fois.

Lorsque j'ai recu le SEIGNEUR JESUS CHRIST, je suis sauve, j'irai au Paradis, je vivrais pour toujours avec LUI apres ma mort.

Lorsque j'ai recu le SEIGNEUR dans mon coeur, j'ai recu la rennaissance en DIEU. Spirituellement j'etais un bebe.
Et puis j'ai eu autre choix, que dois-je faire rester spirituellement un bebe toute ma vie?

JESUS est mort sur la croix pour me sauver de mes peches. IL s'est donne en sacrifice a ma place pour mon corps qui est pecheur. IL veut nous avoir avec LUI pour toujours

Maintenant que je dois vivre dans ce corps de pecheur. Qui peux m'aider? Comment m'en sortir avec ce corps de pecheur, qui peux me sauver de mes peches, qui peux me montrer comment faire?

Seulement le SEIGNEUR peux me le montrer, croire en LUI pour m'apprendre, comment grandir avec plus de maturite. Lire Sa Parole dans la Bible, prier, et prendre le temps avec LUI pour recevoir ce qu'IL veux nous dire toujours guide par les Ecritures.

" Malheureux que je suis! Qui me delivrera de ce corps de mort?
Graces soit rendues a DIEU par JESUS CHRIST notre SEIGNEUR !"
Romains 7 : 24 - 25
Je vous prie lisez Romains chapitre 7 et 8

Merci PERE pour JESUS. Je prie qu'une multitude de personnes TE trouve, et que tu continue a nous apprendre a grandir en TOI, et avec TOI.

Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie