Thursday, November 08, 2007

Good morning

This morning I looked at the leaves of different colors, it is the time for them to fall . And I thought of differents seasons coming and going, and then I thought of differents generations coming and going. And then I thought about YOU LORD and I am so happy to know that with YOU, it is not coming and going, it is forever, with YOU LORD is standing on a solid and Holy ground.

" Know therefore that the LORD your GOD is GOD; HE is the Faithful GOD, keeping HIS covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love HIM and keep HIS commands. "
Deuteronomy 7 : 9

" I love those who love ME, and those who seek ME find ME. "
Proverbs 8 : 17

I am always amazed to know that a GOD so big so great, who is Holy want to be loved and find. I am a sinner and so little and YOU are here with me LORD night and day, and also with all the people who seek YOU.
Thank you FATHER with all my heart, a heart who love YOU and want to be with YOU

In JESUS Name
With love
Christie

Bonjour

Ce matin je regardais les feuilles tomber, elles sont de toutes les couleurs, c'est leurs moment de tomber.
Et je pensais au differentes saisons qui viennent et qui s'en vont. Et je pensais aux differentes generations, qui viennent et qui s'en vont.
Et puis je pensais a TOI SEIGNEUR, et je suis tellement heureuse de savoir qu'avec TOI il n'y a pas de "qui viennent et qui s'en vont". Avec TOI SEIGNEUR c'est pour toujours, c'est se tenir sur un sol ferme, solid et Sacre.

" Tu reconnaitras donc que c'est l'ETERNEL, ton DIEU, qui est DIEU . Ce DIEU fidele garde SON alliance et sa bienveillance jusqu'a la millieme generation envers ceux qui l'aiment et qui garde ses commandements. "
Deuteronome 7 : 9

" MOI J'aime ceux qui M'aime, et ceux qui me recherchent me trouvent. "
Proverbs 8 : 17

Je suis toujours etonne de savoir qu'un si grand DIEU si merveilleux,qui est Saint, veut etre aime et trouve. Je suis un pecheur et je suis si petite, et TU es avec moi SEIGNEUR jour et nuit, et avec toutes les personnes qui te recherchent.
Merci PERE de tout mon coeur, un coeur qui t'aime et veut etre avec TOI.

Au Nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie