Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Good morning

" Thanks Giving Day ", this is a day who make me seriously think. Am I truly thankful? Yes I am.

Being on this earth, I know that nothing is forever, I also know that having a earthly body, I can take decisions, make choices.
When GOD will take me, that's it. I will stay with the choices I made her. When GOD will take me, the door will be closed, and I will stay with my decisions, and the accomplishment that I made her on earth from theses decisions.
The same like when GOD close the door of Noah's arc, nobody could open it.

I thank you FATHER , YOU brought me to life through my mother,a physical birth.And her I thank you LORD JESUS, I learn through YOUR word,YOU give me a new birth, a spiritual birth, the same that Adam and Eve had when YOU create them, before the fall.

LORD JESUS, YOU die on the cross and your blood who was without sins, who was pure, at your Crucifixion and at the eyes of GOD, took my sins away, and took the sins away for all the people who believe in YOU, who trust YOU.

For those who are searching for the truth, I know they will find YOU.

" Let not your hearts be troubled. Beleive in GOD ; beleive also in ME. "

" I am the way, and the Truth, and the life. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME. "

" The words that I say to you I do not speak on MY own authority, but the FATHER who dwells in ME does HIS works."

" Beleive ME that I am in the FATHER and the FATHER is in ME. "
John 14 : 1 - 6 - 10 - 11

Thank you FATHER for giving me eternal life with YOU, through JESUS . Thank you for YOUR Word in the Bible, who is alive.

Thank you, for YOUR church, for the people, I know we all are very precious to YOU .

Thank you FATHER for having the opportunity to write what is in my heart, even I am not a professional writer .

" Praise the LORD! Praise the name of the LORD, give praise, O servants of the LORD, who stand in the house of the LORD, in the courts of the house of our GOD! Praise the LORD, for the LORD is Good; sing to HIS Name, for it is pleasant. "
Psalm 135 : 1 - 2 - 3

Thank you FATHER, YOU are the strength, YOU are the rock, YOU are the KING, YOU are the Highest of the Highest. Thank you LORD.
In JESUS Name

Have a wondreful Thanks Giving Day

With Love
Christie

Bonjour

" Thanks Giving Day ", le jour du remerciment est celelebre aux Etats Unis D'Amerique, tous les ans , par tous les Americains.

C'est une journee qui me fait pense tres serieusement. Est ce que j'ai un coeur qui remercie sincerement? Oui je le pense.
Etant sur cette terre, je sais que rien n'est pour toujours. Je sais aussi qu'etant physiquement sur cette terre, je peux prendre des decisions, avoir des choix.

Lorsque DIEU me prendra, c'est fini. Je vais rester avec les choix que j'ai choisis ici. Lorsque DIEU me prendra, la porte sera ferme et je resterais avec mes decisions et ce que j'ai accomplis sur terre au travers de ses decisions. Ce sera pareil lorsque DIEU a ferme la porte de l'arche de Noe, personne ne pouvait l'ouvrir.

Je TE remercie PERE, TU m'as donne la vie par ma mere, une naissance physique. Et ici je TE remercie SEIGNEUR JESUS, j'ai appris par ta parole; TU m'as donne une nouvelle naissance, une naissance spirituelle, la meme qu'Adam et Eve avait lorsque TU les as cree, avant la chute , avant le peche.
Seigneur JESUS, TU es mort sur la croix et TON sang qui etait sans peches qui etait pure a TA crucification , et aux yeux de DIEU , a pris mes peches , et a pris les peches pour tous ceux qui crois en TOI, qui ont confiance en TOI.

Pour ceux qui cherche la verite , ils vont la trouve.

" Que votre coeur ne se trouble pas. Croyez en DIEU, croyez aussi en MOI."

"JESUS lui dit : MOI, JE suis le chemin, la verite et la vie. Nul ne vient au PERE que par MOI. "

" Les paroles que JE vous dis ne viennent pas de MOI-meme; le PERE, qui demeure en MOI accomplit ses oeuvres. "

" Croyez-MOI, JE suis dans le PERE, et le PERE est en MOI."
Jean 14 : 1 - 6 - 10 - 11

Merci PERE, de m'avoir donne la vie eternel aupres de TOI, au travers de JESUS CHRIST. Merci pour TA parole qui est dans la Bible et qui est vivante.

Merci pour TON eglise, pour les personnes. Je sais, nous TE sommes tres precieux.

Merci PERE d'avoir l'opportunite d'ecrire ce qu'il y a dans mon coeur, meme si je ne suis pas un ecrivain professionnel et avec experience.

" Louez l'ETERNEL! Louez le Nom de l'ETERNEL, louez (-LE) serviteurs de l'ETERNEL. Qui vous tenez dans la maison de l'ETERNEL , dans les parvis de la maison de notre DIEU!
Louez l'ETERNEL! car l'ETERNEL est bon. Psalmodiez (en l'honneur de) SON Nom! Car il est favorable. "
Psaumes 135 : 1 - 2 - 3
Merci PERE, TU es la force, TU es le rocher, le rock , TU es le ROI, le plus haut des hauts.

Au Nom de JESUS avec amour

Je vous souhaite une tres bonne journee du remerciment

Avec amour
Christie