Monday, November 05, 2007

Good morning

Faith, Hope, and Love. This is three things that I like very much. Faith is joy, and it brings me hope.

Having faith give me a future with hope and love. I have important projects for now and in the future. Because of YOU LORD my future is not limited. YOU give me the understanding, it is a continuation and not a end.

" And now three things remain : Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of this is Love "
1 Corinthians 13 : 13

Thank you LORD. Every day is a new day. Thank you for your blessings of " Faith, Hope and love " that YOU give us.

In JESUS Name
With love
Christie

Bonjour

La Foi, l'Esperance, et L'amour. Ce sont trois choses que j'aime beaucoup. La Foi c'est de la joie qui me donne de l'esperance.
Avoir la foi me donne un futur avec esperance et amour. J'ai des projets important pour le present et le futur. Avec TOI SEIGNEUR mon futur n'est pas limite. TU me donne une compreantion, cela est une continuation et pas une fin.

" Maintenant donc ces trois choses demeurent: la Foi, l'Esperance, et l'amour; mais la plus grande, c'est l'amour."
1 Corinthiens 13 : 13

Merci SEIGNEUR. Chaque jour est une nouvelle journee. Avec TA Benediction, merci SEIGNEUR pour la foi, l'esperance et l'amour que TU nous donnes .

Au Nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie