Thursday, April 09, 2009

Good morning

Today like every day we celebrate YOUR Resurrection LORD. Because YOU saved us we can be with YOU forever.

YOU forgive us for our sins when we come to YOU and recognise that we are sinners. If YOU came to die for us, it is because of a serious mater. I am more a sinner that I can imagine. Only YOU can save me.

" What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to GOD-through JESUS CHRIST our LORD."
Romans 7:24-25

"Create in me a pure heart, O GOD and renew a steadfast spirit within me."
Psalm 51:10

" Come to ME, all who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take MY yoke upon you and learn from ME, for I AM gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For MY yoke is easy and my burden is light."
Matthiew 11: 28-29-30

Thank you LORD. YOU are the truth and the light. I love you LORD JESUS. I read YOUR word and I know YOU love me and lead me .

In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

Aujourd'hui come tous les jours SEIGNEUR nous celebrons TA Resurection. Par ce que TU nous a sauve, nous pouvons etre avec TOI pour toujours.
Tu pardonne nos peches lorsque nous venons a TOI et reconnaissons que nous sommes des pecheurs.

Si TU es venue mourrir pour nous c'est surement pour une raison tres importante.Je suis un pecheur beaucoup plus que je ne l'imagine. Seulement TOI JESUS peux me sauve.

" Malheureux que je suis! Qui me delivrera de ce corps de mort?
Graces soient rendues a DIEU par JESUS-CHRIST notre SEIGNEUR!."
Romains 7:24-25

" O DIEU! cree en moi un coeur pur, renouvelle en moi un esprit bien dispose. "
Psaumes 51:12

"Venez a MOI, vous tous qui etes fatigues et charges, et JE vous donnerai du repos. Prenez mon joug sur vous et recevez mes instructions, car JE suis doux et humble de coeur, et vous trouverez du repos pour vos ames."
Matthieu 11:28-29-30

Merci SEIGNEUR, TU es la verite et la lumiere. Je t'aime SEIGNEUR JESUS. Je lis TA Parole et je sais que TU m'aime et que TU me guide.

Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie