Thursday, April 30, 2009

Good morning

" But seek first HIS Kingdom, and HIS righteousness, and all this things will be given to you as well.
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Matthew 6 : 33 - 34

When I seek YOU first LORD, a peace come into my heart. I know YOU will lead me in the right direction who is the truth.

Thank you FATHER

In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

" Cherchez premierement son royaume et sa justice, et tout cela vous sera donne par- dessus.
Ne vous inquietez donc pas du lendemain car le lendemain s'inquietera de lui-meme. A chaque jour suffit sa peine."

Matthieu 6 : 33 - 34

Quand je viens a TOI en premier SEIGNEUR, une paix vient dans mon coeur. Je sais que tu me conduieras dans la bonne direction qui est la verite.

Merci PERE

Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie