Friday, March 27, 2009

Good morning

"Teach me knowledge and good judgment, for I believe in YOUR commands.

Your Statutes are wonderful; therefore I obey them. The unfolding of YOUR Words gives Light; it give understanding to the simple.

Direct my footsteps according to YOUR Word. "
Psalm 119: 66 - 129 - 130 - 133

Thank you FATHER for YOUR Word. By YOUR Grace and YOUR Word I come to YOU LORD. Thank you for loving me the way I am.

YOU change me one day at the time the way you want me to be, at YOUR image. Thank you FATHER. I pray that many come to know YOU.

In JESUS Name


With love
Christie

Bonjour

" Enseigne-moi le bon sens et la connaissance!

Tes preceptes sont merveilleux; C'est pourquoi mon ame les garde.
La revelation de TES Paroles eclaire, Elle donne de l'intelligence aux simples.
.
Affermis mes pas dans TA Promesse. "
Psalm: 66 - 129 - 130 - 133

Merci PERE pour TA Parole. Par TA Grace et TA Parole je viens a TOI SEIGNEUR. Je TE remercie de m'aime comme je suis.

TU me change un jour a la fois a TON Image. Merci PERE. Je prie que beaucoup vienne a TE connaitre.

Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie