Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Good morning

This morning I think about the book of Revelation in the Bible. This is what was reveled to John.

" Those whom I love I rebuke and discipline. So be earnest, and repent. Here I AM and stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with ME. "
Revelation 3:19-20

" And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying,"Now the dwelling of GOD is with men, and HE will live with them.
They will be HIS people, and GOD HIMSELF will be with them and be their GOD. HE will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has past away. "
Revelation 21:3-4

Yes LORD I want to be with YOU
Thank you FATHER
In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

Ce matin en pensant au livre de l'Apocalypse dans la Bible, voici ce que dit Jean.

" MOI JE reprends et JE corrige tous ceux que J'aime. Aie donc du zele et repens-toi!
Voici JE ME tiens a la porte et JE frappe. Si quelqu'un entend MA Voix et ouvre la porte, J'entrerai chez lui, JE souperai avec lui et lui avec MOI."
Apocalypse 3:19-20

" J'entendis du trone une forte voix qui disait: Voici le Tabernacle de DIEU avec les hommes! Il habitera avec eux, ils seront son peuple, et DIEU LUI- meme sera avec eux.
IL essuiera toute larme de leurs yeux, la mort ne sera plus, et il n'y aura plus ni deuil, ni cri, ni douleur, car les premieres choses ont disparu."
Apocalypse 21:3-4

Oui SEIGNEUR je veux etre avec TOI
Merci PERE
Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie