Thursday, March 26, 2009

Good morning

This morning I looked one of the many biographies of Edith Piaf.
Living with her during her marriage with my brother Theo Sarapo, she told me all her stories. I was 20 years old at that time, and was a little naive on life, also raised in a so different background.
In the book that I am writing, I tell the way it happen. The young girl I was brought in this tumultuous world.
Because of my faith in the LORD, I came to understand, that time with my brother and Edith took a very important turn in my life and help me to become the woman I am today .

With love

Christie

Bonjour

Ce matin, j'ai lu une des nombreuses biographies sur Edith Piaf. Ayant vecus avec elle pendant le temps de son mariage avec mon frere Theo Sarapo, elle m'a raconte toutes son histoire. J'avais 20 ans et un peu naive sur la vie etant eleve dans un monde si different.
Dans le livre que j'ecris je raconte comment cela s'ai passe. La jeune fille que j'etais amene dans ce monde tumultueux et a la fois tres important.

A cause de ma foi en DIEU, je suis arrive a comprendre, que ce temps avec Theo et Edith a pris un tournant tres important dans ma vie et m'a aide a devenir la femme que je suis aujourd'hui.

Avec amour
Christie