Monday, July 21, 2008

Good morning

" No one can come to ME unless the FATHER who sent ME draws him; and I will raise him up at the last day."
John 6: 44

Because I wanted to receive JESUS CHRIST into my heart, I responded to GOD Holy Spirit calling. It is GOD who do the calling,through JESUS and I responded to HIM.

I pray that many receive YOUR calling through the LORD JESUS CHRIST who saved us.

Thank you LORD, YOU did not abandon us. YOU love us with so much patience.

In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

"Nul ne peut venir a MOI, si le PERE qui m'a envoye ne l'attire; et JE le ressusciterai au dernier jour."
Jean 6 : 44

Lorsque j'ai voulu recevoir JESUS dans mon coeur, j 'ai repondu a l'appel du Saint Esprit de DIEU. C'est DIEU qui nous appelle au travers de JESUS CHRIST, et j'ai repondu a SON appel.

Je prie que beaucoup recoivent TON appel au travers de notre SEIGNEUR JESUS CHRIST qui nous a sauve.

Merci SEIGNEUR, TU ne nous as pas abandonne.TU nous aimes avec tellement de patience.

Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie