Monday, February 04, 2008

Good morning

" Before ME there was no GOD formed, nor shall there be after ME. I, even I, am the LORD."
Isaiah 43 : 11

"Blessed be the GOD and FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the Heavenly places in CHRIST, just as HE chose us in HIM before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before HIM in love.

In HIM we have redemption through HIS blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of HIS Grace.

In HIM you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your Salvation."
Ephesians 1 : 3 - 4 - 7 - 13

Today is my birthday,I want to thank you LORD for giving me life, for giving eternel life, thank you for giving me a choice, and I chose YOU LORD with love and a great respect. Thank you LORD JESUS for saving me from my sins on the cross.
I thank you LORD with my all my heart for everything, When I start to thank you my list is endless. Thank you FATHER

In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

" Avant MOI il n'a pas ete forme de DIEU, et apres moi il n'y en aura pas. C'est MOI , MOI qui suis l 'ETERNEL. "
Esaie 43 : 10 - 11

" Beni soit DIEU et PERE de notre SEIGNEUR JESUS CHRIST, qui nous a benis de toute benediction spirituelle dans les lieux celestes en CHRIST. En LUI, DIEU nous a elus avant la fondation du monde, pour que nous soyons saints et sans defaut devant LUI. Dans son amour.

En LUI nous avons la redemption par SON sang. le pardon des peches selon la richesse de SA Grace.

IL nous a fait connaitre le mystere de SA volonte, le dessein bienveillant qu'il s'etait propose en LUI. "
Ephesiens 1 : 3 - 4 - 7 - 9

Aujourd'hui c'est mon anniversaire, et je veux TE remercier SEIGNEUR de m'avoir donne la vie, de m'avoir donne la vie eternelle, merci de m'avoir donne le choix, et je choisis d'etre avec TOI avec amour et un grand respect.
Merci SEIGNEUR de m'avoir sauve de mes peches sur la croix.
Je TE remercie SEIGNEUR avec tout mon coeur pour tout. Lorsque je commence a TE remercier ma list est sans fin. Merci PERE

Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie