Thursday, February 07, 2008

Good morning

" Create in me a clean heart, O GOD and renew a right spirit within me. "
Psalm 51 : 10

"When I remember YOU upon my bed, and meditate on YOU in the watches of the night; for YOU have been my help, and in the shadow of YOUR wings I will sing for joy. MY soul clings to YOU; YOUR right hand upholds me. "
Psalm 63 : 6 - 7 - 8

When we seek YOU LORD, in that dry and weary land where there is no water, who is the world were we live, we can always find YOU. When we seek YOU with a sincere heart, YOU are here with us LORD, we are never alone.

Thank you FATHER
In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

" O DIEU! cree en moi un coeur pure, renouvel en moi un esprit bien dispose."
Psaumes 51 : 12

" Lorsque je me souviens de TOI sur ma couche, je medite sur TOI pendant les veilles de la nuit, car TU es mon secours, et je cris de joie a l'ombre de TES ailes. Mon ame est attachee a TOI; TA droite me soutient."
Psaumes 63 : 7 - 8 - 9

Lorsque nous te cherchons SEIGNEUR dans cette terre aride, dessechee, sans eau, qui est le monde ou nous vivons, nous pouvons toujours TE trouve. Lorsque nous TE cherchons avec un coeur sincere, TU es toujours ici SEIGNEUR avec nous, nous ne sommes jamais seul.

Merci PERE
Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie