Saturday, December 01, 2007

Good morning

Today is a beautiful day with sunshine and cold, just enough cold to be refresh. If I look all the good things of the day, so many things I can be thankful.
How do I start my day today, by being thankful, or to take back the worries of yesterday.
Today I realise that I have a choice. I want to thank you LORD for today.

" This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it . "

" Give thanks to the LORD, for HE is good; HIS love endures forever.
Psalm 118 : 24
Thank you FATHER for today

In JESUS Name

With love
Christie

Bonjour

Aujourd'hui il fait beau , il fait du soleil avec un peu de froid, juste assez de froid pour nous rafraichir. Si je regarde au bon cote des choses d'aujourd'hui, je m'appercois qu' il y a tellement a remrecier.
Comment je commence ma journee, en remerciant, ou en reprenant mes soucis d'hier.
Aujourd'hui, je realise que j'ai un choix. Je veux TE remercier SEIGNEUR pour aujourd'hui.

" C'est ici la journee que l'ETERNEL a faite: A cause d'elle, soyons dans l'allegresse et la joie! "

" Celebrez l'ETERNEL, car IL est bon, car sa bienveillance dure a toujours!"
Psaumes 118 : 24 - 29

Merci PERE pour aujourd'hui

Au Nom de JESUS

Avec amour
Christie