Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Good morning

Yesterday, it was my mother birthday. As I looked at my hands I saw her hands, and I remember sometimes massaging her hands; she liked it. Even she is not with us anymore, she is in my heart. Her warm presence stay with me.

I want to thank you LORD for my father and my mother. With that warm memory, they stay in my heart as loving and caring parents. It help me so much in my adult life. The fondation was solid for the storm of life

In JESUS name
With love
Christie

Bonjour

Hier, c'etait l'anniverssaire de maman. Regardant mes mains, j'ai vu ses mains, et je me suis souvenus, lorsque quelquefois je lui massais ses mains; elle aimait bien. Meme si elle n'est plus avec nous, elle est dans mon coeur. Avec chaleur sa presence reste avec moi .

Je veux te remercier SEIGNEUR pour mon pere et ma mere. C' etaient des parents qui aimaient se souciaient et prenaient soin de leurs enfants. Et avec ce souvenir chaleureux, ils restent dans mon coeur.Cela m'a tellement aidee dans ma vie d'adulte. Les fondations etaient solides pour les orages de la vie.

Au Nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie