Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Good morning

I like the ocean, I like the country, and I like the mountains. I thank you LORD for spending some time at the beach with my children , my grandchildren and some friends. I like to walk on the board walk or the sand , breathing the air from the sea. I like to listen to the rolling waves and as they rolling I like to look at all the different colors they have, even if the sky is cloudy, I still liked. The flowers are very beautiful this summer.

" The earth is the LORD's and everythindg in it, the world and all who live in it; for HE founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters. " Psalm 24 : 1 - 2

Thank you LORD, for the rest and peace YOU give us through nature, YOUR creation. I love YOU LORD, from YOU come the truth with love.
In JESUS Name
With love
Christie

Bonjour

J'aime la mer, j'aime la campagne, et j'aime la montagne. Je te remercie SEIGNEUR d'avoir passe quelques jours a la mer avec mes enfants , petits enfants et quelques amis. J'aime marcher au bord de la mer, sur les planches ou sur le sable, respirer l'air de la mer. J'aime entendre le bruit des vagues et regarder toutes les couleurs qu'elles ont lorsqu'elles se roule sur le sable, meme si le ciel est couvert . Les fleurs sont tres belles cette annee.

" A l'ETERNEL la terre et ce qui la remplit, le monde et ceux qui l'habitent! Car c'est LUI qui l'a fondee sur les mers et affermie sur les fleuves. " Psaumes 24 : 1 - 2

Merci SEIGNEUR , pour le repos et la paix que TU nous donne au travers de la nature, TA creation. Je T'aime SEIGNEUR, de TOI viens la verite avec amour.
Au Nom de JESUS
Avec amour
Christie